301 Code Challenges
It is recommended that you read the README, review the DEMO and watch the Videos provided for each of these challenges.
Submitting This Assignment
- If you do not already have a
data-structures-and-algorithms repo from 301 …
- Create a new repository on GitHub called
- Clone this to your computer, under your
codefellows working folder
- Copy the package.json file from the configs folder of this repository into your
npm install from within that folder to install all of the dependencies.
- Create a new folder within this repo called
code-challenges and one called
301 within that
- Turn on the “NodeJS” GitHub Actions workflow
- For each of the challenges below, create a new folder bearing the name of the challenge (i.e.
- Write your code for each challenge in a file called
[challenge].test.js in each folder (where [challenge] is the name of the challenge)
- Ensure that running
npm test from the main
data-structures-and-algorithms folder passes for all tests
- Provide a link to the master branch of this repo in canvas
Complete Each Challenge