- Create a Google account if you do not have one.
- Let us know a bit about about yourself by setting up your profile section.
- Add your profile picture. Remember, use the same image as Canvas and Slack!
- Practice creating a Google Doc. Refer to The Beginner’s Guide to Google Docs while you practice using Google’s toolset.
- Practice sharing a Google Doc. Refer to Share Google Docs while you practice sharing a Google Doc.
- Create a new blank Google Doc. Include above assignment submission text and images within this Google Doc.
- Name the document
My Great Google Doc.
- Add your name & date at the top of the Google Doc.
- Share your Google Doc so that “Anyone with the link can view”.
- Paste the link to your Google Doc in the discussion field below and share an observation from your experience in this lab.